Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Oopsie - I stand Corrected!

Oh my goodness me!
I made a mistake - where was my head?!

I am so sorry Twice as Nice - please forgive me! =)

Here are the entries so far (corrected version);
Artistic Accents by Darla - 3
Marie S - 1
All My Yesterdays - 1
Twice as Nice - 2
The Critter Company - 1
Jae - 1
Kind Clay aka Jenny - 1
Diane - 1
Sarah Jones - 1
Faerie Folk - 1
Helen Huges - 1
Annie, The Incredible Shrinking Girl - 1
Ginny Baker - 1
Conchita - 1
Aestraea - 1
Whimsical Creations - 1
Carrie at Cottage Cozy - 2
My Tiny Treasures - 2

4 comments:

  1. Saw you stopped by my blog. Thank you and I'm so happy to have joined the giveaway. I do just love their faces! Such personality. My mom used to make fabric bunnies. Our house was covered in bunnies! Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Just wanted to keep ya on your toes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I've awarded you with the blogger Sunshine award! Take a look...http://paperonparade.blogspot.com/2010/02/blogger-sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness gracious 'PaperOnParade' - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! I will go check out your blog as soon as I get back from lunch!

    I'm honored - you made my day!!!! ♥

    ♥Lori

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for taking a moment to stop by and read my blog and post a comment! I ♥love♥ reading your comments, it just tickles me pink! =)