Thursday, February 4, 2010

Blogger Sunshine Award! Woop Woop!

This Sunshine award was given to me by PaperOnParade! I am so honored to have received such a wonderful compliment by a fellow blogger! She made my day! ♥Thank You♥

So, as part of the rules I will pass this along to some of my favorite bloggers - To choose only 12 is an incredibly difficult task! Here is my list...

ShellyComiskeyDesigns
ArtisticAccentsbyDarla
TwiceAsNiceTwin
P90XOurJourney
TheRustedChain
BuzzingsOfAQueenBee
CottageCozy
ArtFromMyHeart
DesignsByGinnyBaker
KindClay
PixyBugDesigns
LindaPetersonDesigns

Here are the rules, so please pass this award along....
The rules for accepting the Sunshine Award are:
- Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
- Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

Have a Terrific Thursday!
♥Lori


7 comments:

  1. Cool! Congratulations on your award Lori! Well deserved and thank you so much for passing it on to me!!
    love, D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for thninking of me when you passed out this award, Lori. I am thrilled to know that I bring a little "sunshine" to someone's day...any day!

    Congratulations to you too!

    Stay Cozy, Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lori, you are so sweet. Congrats on getting this award, it is perfect for you!!
    Thank you again, I am very honored.
    Love and hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't this an awesome way to promote others wonderful blogs and shops!!!!! Thank you for passing it along:)
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww Lori, you're like an ambassador of sunshine - spreading smiles wherever you go - so I'm not surprised someone gave you this award! I'm honored to receive it from you as well. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Chicky! What a sweetie pie you are! Although I don't know anyone who deserves a SUNSHINE award more than you. Are are PURE sunshine in my life! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, thank you, thank you, thank you everyone!! =)

    Thank You from the Bottom of My Heart!

    ♥Lori

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for taking a moment to stop by and read my blog and post a comment! I ♥love♥ reading your comments, it just tickles me pink! =)