Thursday, February 25, 2010

And the Luck was Upon . . . .

Drumroll please . . . . .

And the winner is . . .

Luck O' Irish Bear Winner

What? You say #20 means nothing to you? Aaww, come on! Well, here is who is behind that #20!!!

1 Darla
2 Helen Hughes
3 Helen Hughes
4 All My Yesterdays
5 Kind Clay a.k.a. Jenny
6 Twice as Nice
7 The Critter Company
8 The Critter Company
9 The Critter Company
10 Whimsical Creations
11 Melissa Jenkins
12 Jenny
13 Cozy Cottage
14 Becky
15 Focus02Con
16 My Tiny Treasures
17 Lori Ann
18 Finding Charm
19 Finding Charm
20 Finding Charm
21 Fluers de Perls
22 Kath K
23 Cocoloco1

Sarah - you won! Please email me at loriallberry @ live.com with your address!
♥Congratulations♥

Thank You to all of you for entering, and for reading my post and commenting, it means so much to me that you will listen to my rambling! Be sure and enter the next giveaway, you can find it on my sidebar!




4 comments:

  1. I saw you have a new post and I couldn't wait to read it. I about broke a nail on the key board just to see Twin and I are losers once again! Lori do you have no heart? HA Teasin', congrats to the winner.

    Twin and I are heading to Kohl's tomorrow with our bestfriend from high school, want to come along? We're thinking we may even do lunch and a margarita. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! How exciting. I can't believe it. I emailed you! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sarah!

    Thanks for your visit today Lori! Hope you have a great weekend!!
    Love, D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You so Much Darla!!! Thank You!

    I'm headed to see Morgan, just Whitney and I!

    You have a great weekend, too!

    Love,
    ♥L

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for taking a moment to stop by and read my blog and post a comment! I ♥love♥ reading your comments, it just tickles me pink! =)