Tuesday, January 26, 2010

VDay Sneak Peek 2


VDay Sneak Peek 2
Originally uploaded by SugarberrySensations

Hi again everyone!

Ok, so Tracy wanted more - hee hee, here it is! Another sneak peek. But listen, I have to tell you - that fuzz, it is not on the finished product, I had a black coat on today when I ran home for lunch, ran outside and snapped the pictures and fuzz from my coat got on my lens! Oopsie - sorry!

Well, I'm off for now, just got home from my son's basketball game, it's time to workout, then fix dinner and clean up the house a bit, and then I'll be back later with the rules for the giveaway!!!

What do you all think it is?

♥Lori

5 comments:

  1. It's one of your SugarberrySensations! Love it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to tell you something funny. Twin asked me the other day how old I thought you were and I said I thought you were YOUNG. She said really, she thought you were OLDer and that you had posted a picture of yourself. Usually we are spot on with each other but this time I WAS RIGHT! Young and a cutie. Can't beat that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Twins!

    Oh my goodness, what a kick I got out of your posts! You are far too sweet! Thanks for thinking I'm young - but I'm less than a month away from 42, is that still young?! =)

    Thanks for the warm fuzzies, I truly appreciate it!

    ♥Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lori for your anniversary wishes!!!
    I hope I win your cute little bunny in your giveaway. Random generator pick me, pick me! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marie - you crack me up! You are so sweet! =)
    Have a fabulous day!

    ♥Lori

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for taking a moment to stop by and read my blog and post a comment! I ♥love♥ reading your comments, it just tickles me pink! =)