Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wacky Wednesday?!

Hello everyone!

How has your Wednesday been? It has been a wacky Wednesday here in the life of a High School!

I'm trying to escape the reality of working in a High School office, by blog reading! =)

I'm so excited about this new McLinky with recipes!
I can not tell you that I have tried this recipe and it's delicious, but boy it sure does sound delicious! And what a wonderful blog Bethy has with the most adorable son(s)!!!!


Honey Roasted Red Potatoes

2 pounds red potatoes (quatered)

2 Vidala onions, sliced

1/4 cup melted butter

2.5 tablespoons honey

2.5 teaspoons dry mustard

salt and pepper to taste

(makes 10 servings)

Preheat oven to 375

Spray baking dish with nonstick spray

Place potatoes in a single layer and top with onions



In a small bowl, mix butter, honey, mustard, salt and pepper.

Pour over potatoes and onions



Bake for 35m or until tender

Mix potatoes halfway through cooking time



For quicker potatoes, microwave the potatoes first and crisp them in the oven

Submitted to MckLinky by:
Beth Strom - Visit their blog ~

Get hundreds of recipes and free blog tools at MckLinky.com - Submit your recipe here and include your blog address so people can visit you!


I sure hope you have a wonderful evening!!!! =)
♥Lori♥

2 comments:

  1. YUM, that DOES sound good Lori!
    Happy Thursday now :) I'm slow! haha
    Love, D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Darla!

    I'll let you know how they are - they sounded sooo good, I wanted to make them for dinner tonight! =)

    Love,
    L

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for taking a moment to stop by and read my blog and post a comment! I ♥love♥ reading your comments, it just tickles me pink! =)