Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Thursday my Friends!

How is everybody doing? Guess what, guess what, guess what? I got my computer back yesterday! Yipeee! Only thing is, I couldn't open my email, I'll have to have my hubby work on it today.

Ok, listen, I just had this really, really long paragraph typed about my day yesterday, and why it was an awesome day, but I reread it, and it sounded soooo bluch, so bragg-y - I couldn't stand it - it was like those Christmas letters you hate to read. Oh my goodness, I was gagging myself! Let me just say that yesterday was an AWESOME day!

Let's play a game - 'Would you Rather?'

I'll start . . . . . Would you rather have a significant other that is rich and gave you everything but didnt really love you.

Or have a significant other that has decent amount of money but can rarely buy you stuff but is truly in love with you?

Let's hear yours!

I just have to share this with you - I just love this song! I'm not sure if it's the song, I'm not sure if it's Jon! I just LOVE Bon Jovi! I can NOT wait for them to start touring again, I am GOING to go see them - I just HAVE to!

Enjoy;




Have a fabulous day everyone!
♥Lori

2 comments:

  1. That's an easy question!! No money, but love hands down!

    Bon Jovi is coming to Fargo in March. Drive up and we'll go!
    ♥Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured that is what you would say Darla!!! =)

    I would LOVE to see Bon Jovi with you - but I don't know that I can make that drive!! =)

    ♥Lori

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for taking a moment to stop by and read my blog and post a comment! I ♥love♥ reading your comments, it just tickles me pink! =)