Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Women are AMAZING!

Hey girlies!
Sometimes, do you ever just sit and think about how amazing women are? I mean seriously! I'm not saying that guys don't have it rough sometimes, and don't work hard, yadda, yadda, yadda. My husband, God Bless Him, works sooo very hard, but when he comes home, he comes home, he chills.
Here is my day so far, got off work, ran to grocery store, came home, put groceries away, started dinner and laundry, unloaded dishwasher, reloaded dishwasher, picked up the house a bit (kids were out of school today, but all in all, the house looked good for them being home all day). Where was I? Oh yes, have done two loads of laundry, finished cooking dinner, and ironed six shirts.
Can I clay now? That's all I wanna do tonight is clay!!!!
Goodbye to all you ♥AMAZING♥ women for now!
L♥VE, L♥RI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you for taking a moment to stop by and read my blog and post a comment! I ♥love♥ reading your comments, it just tickles me pink! =)