Monday, October 5, 2009

Tip of the Day!


Hi again!

I feel it is my duty, I feel it is a must, that I must give you this tip of the day!
I must give you a warning!

*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP* Please stay tuned for the following warning;

Do not under any circumstances buy Wal Mart brand Airborne!
It could be hazardous to your health!

I swear to you this stuff tastes like fish food!
What you say? You wonder how I know what fish food tastes like? I don't, but if I were to taste it, I can most certainly guess that it would taste just like this stuff! Oh my goodness, it sends chills through my body when I drink it, it gives me the heebie jeebies, I want to puke when I drink it! And then aftewards, the burps, oh the horrible burps!

And that, my friends, is your tip for today!

2 comments:

  1. What is it Lori? Not sure if I know...some kind of medicine?
    love, d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Darla, it is a 'preventative' medicine, supposedly. Invented by a teacher. Just do NOT buy the Wal Mart brand! =)

    Love,
    L

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for taking a moment to stop by and read my blog and post a comment! I ♥love♥ reading your comments, it just tickles me pink! =)