Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday Sale!

Hello everyone!

I was just reading through the Etsy forums just a little while ago, and saw a post that touched my heart♥.

Please don't feel as if I'm trying to push something on you, I'm not, if you are not interested, please do not feel the need to go to this shop and buy something. I have not bought from this seller before (until about 15 minutes ago), I do not know her, and have not previously seen her shop before. However, after reading her post, I went to her shop and bought myself candles with her great sale going!

I hope it's ok that I post part of her story, but she is having a great sale of buy 2 of anything in her shop, receive the 3rd of equal or lesser value for free. Kim, has three sons, and her husband is currently in the hospital suffering from cancer, one thing after another has hit this poor family, and now her brakes went out in her car. She is hoping her sale boosts some of her Etsy sales.

You can find Kim's shop here;

SugarCreekHollow

Thanks friends!

I'll try to write more later - for now, I have laundry to do, dinner to begin and hopefully claying to do! I hope your Sunday is a fabulous one so far! =)

4 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great Sunday too!! What a great shop! Times are sooo rough but to have not only the tough times.. but your hubby with cancer..that really puts things into perspective! I am going to pop on over for a look :) I just love candles. ~Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your purchase...and for this beautiful blog post!
    Blessings,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right Vanessa! It truly does put things into perspective! Kim has a blog as well, if you would like the address, let me know!

    You are most welcome Kim, you are in my prayers!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet Lori! I'm off to check it out!
    Love, D

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for taking a moment to stop by and read my blog and post a comment! I ♥love♥ reading your comments, it just tickles me pink! =)