Thursday, October 22, 2009

Snow, Zits and Clay! =)


Hellooooo Everyone!!!!!

I know that's not the best picture - but it was dark when I came to work, and I took the picture with my phone, but good golly, what a beautiful, messy winter wonderland it was this morning! It was just coming down, wet, wet, heavy snow!!!!

I got three new listings up last night on Etsy if you would like to take a look!

Ok, ok, I know you are wondering what the heck the other part of my title is. Have I kept you in suspense long enough? Let's just talk about zits for a moment.

Definition of Zit;
pimple: a small inflamed elevation of the skin; a pustule or papule; common symptom in acne


You know what brings all this on?? I have a big zit - yet again, about half way between my nose and my cheek! I always get zits there, and I can't take it anymore! I'm 41 - almost 42 years old, I pluck gray hairs at night, and I still have to deal with zits! It' just ridiculousness I tell you!

Ok, I'm sorry, I'll get off my soapbox for the day!

I hope you will still be my friend, and I'll close for now!

To take your mind off of my subject, how about this - we watched Land of the Lost (movie) the other night, and I can not get this song out of my head. It was in the movie. Does it bring back some memories?! =)







Have a beautiful day friends!

♥Lori♥

3 comments:

  1. I hear ya on the zits! I think I'll be asking my great-great grandkids to smuggle in Noxema into the nursing home someday for me!

    Nice video........it's not that long ago but boy, has music changed! Now so many songs have to be bleeped out on the radio. Some seem so angry!
    Sad huh?
    Love, D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyyy :)
    You are not alone my dear.. the zit thing for me too.. 44 years and still getting them.. I have one right now right where you said you had one.
    I can't beleive you are playing this video.. I downloaded it to my ipod about 2 weeks ago.. How funny!
    And then the SNOW??? I cannot believe you have all that snow! But this time I did cover my pool :) We are getting tons of rain now.
    Well off to bed.. love ya honey :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with the zits! I too still get them!! Seems like more not than i did a few yrs ago! and they are the big painful ones! LOL
    Thanks for getting that song in my head now! LOL

    And the snow.........ekkkkkkk I am so not ready for that! We are getting rain....lots of rain! and the leaves are falling and its really feeling like fall! but we were blessed with a few good days so i am happy:)! I was even able to take raina to lake la su ann to get some pictures of her in her indian costume for halloween and it was so pretty out there!
    heheheheeheh
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for taking a moment to stop by and read my blog and post a comment! I ♥love♥ reading your comments, it just tickles me pink! =)