Monday, October 19, 2009

Sickness, sickness . . .


Go away!


Hello everyone! Well, here I sit - sent home from work with a fever. I still have it, but can't sleep anymore, and don't feel horrible. But not good enough to do any housework! Ha!

I would like to clay, but yet I would feel guilty sitting here claying when I could have been at work, you know what I mean?


I'm trying to umpfh myself up enough to list Ginger the Witch. I just have such a heck of a time with pricing! It's tough. But then, maybe, the more I list, the more exposure there will be? Heck, I don't know.


Well, I suppose I shall go, I took a better picture of Ginger in the sunlight. Please, tell me, I'd love to hear your thoughts, what would you do to a piece like this to make it better???? I would love to hear your suggestions! I have not baked her yet! It's not too late!


Have a wonderful evening and here is to Healthiness for you All!

3 comments:

  1. awww honey:( Sorry you have a fever! I hope you get to feeling better!!! Here is what Dr Jen says.....Take two blocks of clay, make something really cute....and enjoy your time doing it:) heheheheheh Works for me sometimes;)
    Take it easy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhahahhaaaaa, Dr Jen!!!! I ♥LOVE♥ your medicine - I love your therapy!
    I shall try that!!!!! I will, I will!

    Thank you dear!


    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehehe HOpefully it'll work! works for me sometimes!
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for taking a moment to stop by and read my blog and post a comment! I ♥love♥ reading your comments, it just tickles me pink! =)