Saturday, October 17, 2009

My first Etsy Listing!

Wulp, I did it girls, I bit the bullet!!! I put a listing up on Etsy. Jeesh, I have spent this whole day on the computer, and really need to stop! I was going to clay today, but instead of that, I have been on the computer!

Anyway, here is a link to my listing;
SugarberrySensations on Etsy

I have the HARDEST time with pricing, and I know I hate shipping, so we'll have to see how far this venture goes! Hahahaaa! I know you have already seen ♥Wednesday the Witch♥ before, but I would love to hear your feedback on the listing! Please be honest, let me know what I should and should not do!

Thank you so much girls!
♥ Lori

4 comments:

  1. New to your blog (through Darla's) and love it!
    Now I'll have to go see your etsy shop...
    I'll be back and oh, by the way, I love your little witch on the previous posting (O:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!!! I'm so sorry I don't know your name 'All My Yesterdays'.

    ♥Thank you so very, very, very much♥ for your compliments and for stopping by! You just made my day!!! Wow!

    Isn't Darla awesome????

    I'm sure it didn't take you long to look around Etsy - I only have that one witch listed, I thought I'd just dip a toe in and see how it goes! =)

    Thanks so very much, again!
    ♥Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's wonderful!! Welcome to etsy!!!!
    I hope it goes well for you there:)
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen!

    Yes, I know, I know, I still need to send you that PP invoice! I'm sorry! I went to work today but was sent home, and have so much Dayquil in me, I'm not thinking too clearly! =)
    Thanks so much for the warm welcome dear!
    Hugs,
    ♥ Lori

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for taking a moment to stop by and read my blog and post a comment! I ♥love♥ reading your comments, it just tickles me pink! =)