Saturday, October 24, 2009

It's going to be a Super Saturday!


Good morning everyone!

I can just feel that it's going to be a Super Saturday, isn't it?

Remember how I told you my hubby, son and I just watched 'Land of the Lost' movie the other night? It was one of those 'stupid funny' movies. How many of you remember watching the original on tv? I loved that show! Look at this interesting bit of trivia I found regarding the show (don't ask how I came about this, I really have no idea?!);

American televangelist Jim Bakker played a Sleestak on one episode of the classic children's television show "Land of the Lost."

Who woulda thunk?????

Are any of you Husker fans? =) The Huskers will be playing in just about two and half hours! GO BIG RED!

I guess the fact that 'should' be cleaning and not sitting here having fun on the computer is what makes this so cute to me. If only I could be as excited about an object used for housecleaning! I notice this was posted three years ago, I wonder if he still has such a love for vacuums?





Have a great day everyone! =)
♥ Lori

2 comments:

  1. I really want to see the Land of the Lost movie... I need something funny stupid in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi StunningAnnaK,

    You need to go rent it - it was just that - funny stupid! It's one of those that the more you watch it, the funnier it gets - you know what I mean? We picked certain parts and watched them over and over! I'll be anxious to hear if you like it - let me know! =)
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for taking a moment to stop by and read my blog and post a comment! I ♥love♥ reading your comments, it just tickles me pink! =)