Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Wednesday!

Good golly girls!
Can you believe it's Wednesday already? I sure can not - especially since I worked a few hours Monday and have been home since! I am feeling soooo weird about being home today - I feel fine today, but had a fever most of the day yesterday, so I was told I could not return. Not until I have been fever free for 24 hours. Those are the rules we are having to follow right now at the High School because so many have been out ill.
I have listed a few more items on Etsy, and hope to list many more soon! Let's just hope I get a sale somewhere along the line! Hahahaha!!!!
Anyway, my friend Darla posted this on her Blog, and I have to post it here, too. It is absolutely hilarious!





Enjoy a laugh!
Have a most wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Feel better soon Lori, and thankyou for the laugh.

    Renee xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Renee! I am better and at work today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yesterday I oost this video in my fb personal page, is soooo funy!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for taking a moment to stop by and read my blog and post a comment! I ♥love♥ reading your comments, it just tickles me pink! =)