Saturday, October 10, 2009

Happy Saturday!

Good morning everyone!

Guess what we woke up to today on this Saturday??? Sixteen, yes, that is correct, I said SIXTEEN inches of snow!!!!! OMG! What in the world????? Needless to say, I'm having a nice lazy day at home. My oldest daughter Morgan, and her boyfriend came home last night, so I'll be doing a lot of cooking for them this weekend, which is perfectly alright with me!!!!
I finally got my pictures uploaded of some claying I've been doing. You know, isn't it funny how when you first do something, for the first couple of days maybe, even, after you make something, you like it, and then the more time that passes, the less you like what you make? That's how I am anyway. I was so tickled with all these, until they sat here for so long, now I'm not liking them so much! I was planning on selling them on the local teacher's bulletin board. The last pictures are of lapel pins.
Have a fabulous weekend!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Lori, they are so adorable!!!!!!! You do such fabulous work and again, I'm so glad you're claying!
    Etsy ever cross your mind? :)
    Love, D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH my gosh.. You make me want to jump right back into clay!! These are ADORABLE!!! I love the ghost going through the bowl.. that is so freakin' clever girly!! More More More :) hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww I LOVE The little teddy bear! If you haven't sold it yet and would like to LMK!
    I know a good home for it:)heheheheheh
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, OH MY GOODNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS girls!!!!! How do I ever, ever, ever THANK YOU for these compliments!!!!!!????????????? I seriously, never, ever, ever expected you to say these things! Wow, I'm overklempt!!!!
    THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! I started disliking these all so much, I seriously thought about putting the clay away again yesterday!
    Jen, are you dead serious???
    Darla, I don't know - is Etsy worth it? I just don't know????

    THANK YOU girls, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I am very serious!
    If he hasn't found a home and if he is looking for one I'll take him?
    Email me if you want...?
    kindclay at verizon.net

    heheheheheh
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Don't YOU EVEN THINK of putting the clay away!!!!! you better not!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for taking a moment to stop by and read my blog and post a comment! I ♥love♥ reading your comments, it just tickles me pink! =)