Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy, Happy, Happy Day!!!!

Goooooooood morning my wonderful friends!!! =)

I don't know what the weather is like where you are, but it has been dreary, gray and rainy here for the past two days. We may or may not get quite a bit of snow. They don't know which way the front is going to move. I just know I do NOT want what Denver is getting. Denver is only 3 1/2 hours to the West of us. My daughter in college is a little West and North of us, her classes were cancelled today because of all the snow.

Guess what? Guess what? Guess what? The sweetest gal, Brooke, is featuring my shop along with others on her ☺AWESOME☺ website, Cute Handmade! It is such a thrill to see your work featured on somebody's site!!! Wow, Brooke, you made my day! Please be sure to go check out Brooke's site and comment on one of her featured artists to be automatically entered in her contest to win a prize! ♥ It can't get more simple than that, can it?

CuteHandmade

If you happen to like any of the artists she has featured, please take a millisecond to press the 'This is cute' button at the bottom of their feature. ☺

I really need to get busy this weekend and get a lot more items listed in my Etsy store. Does anybody have any items they would like to suggest that I make? I would love to hear your ideas!

Here's your weird, random fact of the day;
An albatross can sleep while it flies. It apparently dozes while cruising at 25 mph.
Who woulda' thunk?

It's almost Halloween, can you believe it??? My favorite thing about Halloween?
I'll tell ya!
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds

You know, I want to make this blog, an awesome one, I don't want to bore you anymore to death - and I want to have lots and lots of readers! I'm going to concentrate on this from here on out - please bear with me!

Have a most Terrific Thursday!
♥Lori♥

7 comments:

  1. Congrats Lori on being featured there! So very cute!
    It's rainy and dreary here too :(
    Once this passes we are 'supposed' to have warm temps and dry weather. We shall see!
    love, D

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU Darla!!!!! ♥

    Yup, we are suppose to have nice weather again, too, but only time will tell! =)

    Love,
    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cold here, for us, anyway. Congratulations on your feature on someone elses website , that is very cool.
    Have a great day!
    Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Marie! I appreciate it!

    Yup, the temperature seems to be dropping by the hour here! Yuck!

    Love,
    ♥Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Lori!! Your work is just soo adorable so it only makes sense to feature your pieces!! I would love to see a snowman family sculpture. The three tier round type snowman with a mum, dad and baby? I just think that would be too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Vanessa, I appreciate your compliments!! =)

    Oh goodie, I will attempt a snowman family sculpture this weekend! Is that what your family is made up of?

    Thank you so much for the suggestion!
    ♥Lori

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for taking a moment to stop by and read my blog and post a comment! I ♥love♥ reading your comments, it just tickles me pink! =)