Monday, October 26, 2009

Can I share????


Hello everyone!


I'm so excited! Can I share with you?


I GOT MY FIRST SALE on Etsy!!!


I owe it to 'ManicSpider' from Etsy, of Handmade Movement!


She featured myself along with two other sellers, as the 'Sneak Attack' ! Thanks to her publicity, I got a sale!


I'm so excited!

Can you see me doing the HAPPY DANCE???


Please check out 'ManicSpider' s website here;




I think I shall go clay now!

I hope you all had a Marvelous Monday, and are having a wonderful evening!

Oh, I'll also include a picture of my latest creation, that I got done this weekend!


♥Lori♥

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first sale!! I hope you will receive many more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Vanessa, it's so exciting! =)

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a bad, bad, BAD friend! I totally missed this Lori! Congrats!!!
    I love sneak attacks! I wish you would have emailed me right away :(
    I know this is just the beginning of a wonderful Etsy future for you!!
    Love, D

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for taking a moment to stop by and read my blog and post a comment! I ♥love♥ reading your comments, it just tickles me pink! =)